Green worker Allround
As a versatile Grounds maintenance worker in the Maastricht region, our client offers a permanent contract after the trial period. In the role of the Allround Employee you are, as the name suggests, comprehensively involved in various green and infrastructure work. The clients of our clients are companies (industry, property managers, etc.), but also municipal offices and other government bodies for which they carry out all kinds of greening works.
From the maintenance and care of green areas and parks, to the implementation of an ecological mowing and weeding policy, but also to laying sidewalks. In winter, the obligations include taking care of the safety and road accessibility as well as supporting flood areas. In short, it is a varied job so that no day is the same.
Your work may therefore consist – depending on your experience – on independently performing or supporting various urban greenery maintenance, road and infrastructure works; they operate machinery such as hand tools, but also larger machinery such as tractors and remote-controlled mowers, and landscaping and paving.
Your motivation, commitment and reliability are much more important to us than your education. People who want to develop and take advantage of opportunities have a chance to be successful with this job.
- You have experience in the urban greenery sector or would like to develop in this direction
- You are not afraid of physical work in all weather conditions
- You can operate machines or you want to learn
- You speak well Dutch / German or English
- You have or want to obtain a VCA certificate.
- Diverse work for a long period of time or temporarily (depending on preferences)
- Work and future with development opportunities