Do you have an affinity with technology and experience with processes, maintenance and breakdowns? Do you have work experience as an operator? Are you looking for a structural job with good future prospects? Then read on!
Our client is an industrial bakery where you will be working with friendly, hard-working and positive colleagues. It is a real family business, which creates a social atmosphere.
What will you be doing as a Bakery Operator?
- Start-up and control of the production process
- Work in accordance with hygiene, work, occupational health and safety and safety instructions
- Checking the quality of the final product.
- Available full-time and willing to work in 3 and / or 4 shifts
- In possession of own transport
- Experience as an operator in the food industry is an advantage.
- Language knowledge: Dutch, English or German
- What can you expect from us?
- Working in a small-scale and personal environment
- A varied and challenging job
- In addition to a nice salary (according to CAO Bakkersbedrijf) depending on your experience: operator in the food industry preferred.
- After the deployment period, the option to sign up for a contract with our client.
- 25 holiday days and 8,33% holiday money