Cable assembly worker
Our client is a company located in Sittard, which since 1992 specializes in small and large projects related to cable lining in factories and in construction, both above-ground and underground. By combining engineering and technical activities, they are able to approach each project in all aspects, so they can offer a complete, customized service package.
- Pulling data cables, medium and high voltage cables
- Assisting with earthworks
- Locating pipes and cables
- Manual digging.
- Technical skills
- Ability to work at height
- A valid VCA certificate or willingness to get one
- Salary 2031 € gross per month based on 40 hours
- 25 days of holiday and 8.33% on vacation
- Possibility of permanent employment by our client after good functioning
- Training opportunities, such as obtaining a VCA certificate
- Diverse work for day shifts, working with a team of nice colleagues, both inside and outside.